Welcome

Elisa's office is a place to share ideas!

From Santos

to the whole world!
@teacheranaelisa

 

The daily english show

2.6.10

Hi guys,

I was preparing one of my classes, about the world cup (I´ll share with you next week), and as I was looking for a listening activity for it I found a great youtube channel for ESL classes.
I liked it because the hostess looks really cool and this is something we have to consider when teaching teenagers.
They have many topics and it´s great because you can use just a part of it during your class just to illustrate a topic.
I personally liked the video about lady Gaga´s song telephone, one because it´s very hype and the teens will love it and second because there are some pretty nice structures to work with them such as: as … as , everything but…, what does it have to do to with…
I hope you enjoy it!

Love,

0 comentários: